**Government Quantity Discounts Available. Please call or email.**
Secure Badgeholder® Duolite™ with Belt Clip.
Now your badge is safe in its Secure Badgeholder Duolite with Belt Clip. You can:
- Clip on a belt
- Clip on a shirt or jacket pocket
- Clip on a purse strap
- Clip on a briefcase or laptop bag.
Clip rotates 180º to allow either portrait or landscape display. Can be worn with a lanyard with a Bulldog clip.
Our Secure Badgeholders are made of extremely durable polycarbonate. The state of the art unique open face design keeps cards locked in to prevent loss, yet allows easy access to remove them when necessary. Other holders on the market cover the face of the card, keeping debris and liquid trapped inside which can damage the card. Closed holders also make removing the card for reading and displaying difficult.
The perfect choice for TWIC, HSPD-12 PIV, CAC, HID iClass, LincPass and other RFID enabled cards. Don't risk identity theft, invasion of privacy, tracking, or even card cloning. Always keep your contactless cards in a shielded Secure Badge holder.
- FIPS 201 approved as an electromagnetically opaque sleeve
- Blocks RFID chips in cards from being read without permission
- Ergonomic design allows user to present card to reader w/one hand without removing the card
- User can easily insert and remove card from holder with one hand
- Holds one ISO7810 ID-1 form factor contactless smart card
- Shields ISO 14443/15693 and EPC Gen 1/Gen 2 contactless smart cards and RFID tags
- Physically protects card, weather- and water-resistant
- 100% Made in the USA
- Available in multiple colors
- Dimensions: 4-1/2” x 2-3/4”
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- Access Card Notice
- Prop 65 Warning
Why Testing Our Secure Wallets™ with Your Access Card Is Not a Good Test.
Several customers have reached out to us saying that they have tested their new Secure Wallet with their work access card and the wallet fails to protect the card. Then they become concerned that their new wallet is not performing as it should.
There are many frequencies of RFID. Our Secure Wallets are designed to protect 13.56MHz and above frequencies which is where credit cards, driver's licenses, passport cards, etc. operate. There is still a large number of building access cards that utilize 125Khz.
Our wallets are not designed to protect work access cards in the 125KHz range. It is a much lower frequency. Think of this like being able to hear the loud bass notes coming from a car that has their radio turned way up.
Our Secure Badgeholder® BloxProx™ items, however, are designed specifically to protect your 125Khz HID access cards. Although there are some other brands of 125Khz cards that cannot be protected.
Rest assured, your Secure Wallet is providing the protection your credit cards, driver's licenses, passport cards require as it is supposed to.
If you would like protection for your 125KHz access card, here is the link for the BloxProx products: