If you want to protect your building from vandalism, corporate espionage and theft, then protect your access badges with the Identity Stronghold Secure Badgeholder® Flex.
Much the same way the new RFID credit and debit cards are susceptible to electronic pickpocketing through wireless scanning, so are 'tap and open' building access cards.
Identity Stronghold's Secure Badge holder Flex offers the same protection as our Classic and Duolite products, but does so at a value available only with vinyl. The Flex is a two-card holder, constructed of tough vinyl, with protection built right into the badge holder.
- Holds 2 ISO7810 ID-1 form factor (standard credit card size) contactless smart cards
- Shields RFID chips in cards from being read without permission
- Ergonomic design allows user to present card to reader with one hand without entirely removing card from holder, using the easy thumbhole.
- User can easily insert and remove card from holder with one hand
- Shields ISO 14443/15693 and EPC Gen 1/Gen 2 contactless smart cards and RFID tags
- Physically protects card, weather- and water-resistant
- 100% Made in the USA
- Available in multiple colors - White, Black, Blue, Green, Red, Yellow and Orange
- Dimensions: 4-1/2" x 2-3/8"
- Access Card Notice
Why Testing Our Secure Wallets™ with Your Access Card Is Not a Good Test.
Several customers have reached out to us saying that they have tested their new Secure Wallet with their work access card and the wallet fails to protect the card. Then they become concerned that their new wallet is not performing as it should.
There are many frequencies of RFID. Our Secure Wallets are designed to protect 13.56MHz and above frequencies which is where credit cards, driver's licenses, passport cards, etc. operate. There is still a large number of building access cards that utilize 125Khz.
Our wallets are not designed to protect work access cards in the 125KHz range. It is a much lower frequency. Think of this like being able to hear the loud bass notes coming from a car that has their radio turned way up.
Our Secure Badgeholder® BloxProx™ items, however, are designed specifically to protect your 125Khz HID access cards. Although there are some other brands of 125Khz cards that cannot be protected.
Rest assured, your Secure Wallet is providing the protection your credit cards, driver's licenses, passport cards require as it is supposed to.
If you would like protection for your 125KHz access card, here is the link for the BloxProx products: