Government Quantity Discounts Available. Please call or email.
**Ordering more than 500? Call for Additional Pricing Tiers!**
If you want to protect your building from vandalism, corporate espionage and theft, then protect your access badges with the Identity Stronghold Secure Badgeholder® Flex.
Much the same way the new RFID credit and debit cards are susceptible to electronic pickpocketing through wireless scanning, so are 'tap and open' building access cards.
Identity Stronghold's Secure Badge holder Flex offers the same protection as our Classic and Duolite products, but does so at a value available only with vinyl. The Flex is a two-card holder, constructed of tough vinyl, with protection built right into the badge holder.
- Holds 2 ISO7810 ID-1 form factor (standard credit card size) contactless smart cards
- Shields RFID chips in cards from being read without permission
- Ergonomic design allows user to present card to reader with one hand without entirely removing card from holder, using the easy thumbhole.
- User can easily insert and remove card from holder with one hand
- Shields ISO 14443/15693 and EPC Gen 1/Gen 2 contactless smart cards and RFID tags
- Physically protects card, weather- and water-resistant
- 100% Made in the USA
- Available in multiple colors - White, Black, Blue, Green, Red, Yellow and Orange
- Dimensions: 4-1/2" x 2-3/8"
Our RFID Secure Badgeholders will shield all contactless credit and debit cards as well as passport cards, enhanced drivers licenses, transit cards, HID iClass cards, TWIC cards, PIV cards, CAC cards, LincPass cards and others.
Identity Stronghold is committed to helping you keep your identity safe.
We started the RFID protection industry in 2006. We continue to lead this industry by creatively applying shielding technology to a variety of products that block radio waves and thereby prevent thieves from remotely accessing your private information (including your complete credit and debit account numbers).
Beware of imitations that aren't made by Identity Stronghold. We have tested many of those knock-offs in-house and they've failed to shield effectively. In fact, some knock-offs actually include documentation admitting they are not 100% effective.
You can be sure you are protected when you use Identity Stronghold RFID blocking products.
Some older building access cards that operate at 125Khz may only be blocked by our Blox Prox Badgeholders. Click Here for more information on which cards are vulnerable.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel (Metallic) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov