Secure Badgeholder® Armband was designed for the active wearer of RFID chipped ID and Access badges. Armband ID holder secures the badge in a strong, weather resistant vinyl pocket, with thumbhole for easy credentials presentation. Wide elastic band helps secure the armband badge holder while keeping it comfortable to wear.
- Single Card slot
- Thumb hole for easy access
- Wide elastic adjustable band
- Holds 1 ISO7810 ID-1 form factor (standard credit card size) contactless smart card
- Badge armband blocks RFID chips in cards from being read without permission
- FIPS 201 approved as an electromagnetically opaque sleeve
- Ergonomic design allows user to present card to reader w/one hand without removing the card
- User can easily insert and remove card from holder with one hand
- Shields ISO 14443/15693 and EPC Gen 1/Gen 2 contactless smart cards and RFID tags
- Physically protects card, weather- and water-resistant
- 100% Made in the USA
- Dimensions: 5.25" X 4"
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- Access Card Notice
- Prop 65 Warning
Why Testing Our Secure Wallets™ with Your Access Card Is Not a Good Test.
Several customers have reached out to us saying that they have tested their new Secure Wallet with their work access card and the wallet fails to protect the card. Then they become concerned that their new wallet is not performing as it should.
There are many frequencies of RFID. Our Secure Wallets are designed to protect 13.56MHz and above frequencies which is where credit cards, driver's licenses, passport cards, etc. operate. There is still a large number of building access cards that utilize 125Khz.
Our wallets are not designed to protect work access cards in the 125KHz range. It is a much lower frequency. Think of this like being able to hear the loud bass notes coming from a car that has their radio turned way up.
Our Secure Badgeholder® BloxProx™ items, however, are designed specifically to protect your 125Khz HID access cards. Although there are some other brands of 125Khz cards that cannot be protected.
Rest assured, your Secure Wallet is providing the protection your credit cards, driver's licenses, passport cards require as it is supposed to.
If you would like protection for your 125KHz access card, here is the link for the BloxProx products: