With its classic leather and canvas finish, this clutch embodies nostalgia. The leather interior gives you 12 credit card slots, plus an ID window with thumb hole. Four full length compartments 2 of which are gusseted, give you abundant storage for currency, receipts, checkbook and more. You can even store your full-size passport book. There are 2 zippered compartment, one interior and one exterior, for change or keys. This women’s clutch features a snap fastener.
- 12 Credit Card Slots
- 4 Full Length Compartments
- 1 Interior Zippered Compartment
- 1 Exterior Zippered Compartment
- ID Slot with Thumb Hole
- Snap Fastener
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 4.25 x 1.25 inches
- Product Weight: 6.4 ounces
Always Free Returns
If any of our products just won’t work for you, call 800-610-2770 or email us at email@example.com and let us know and we’ll forward a FREE Return Shipping label, so you can quickly return that product, get a full refund and get the one you REALLY want.
We appreciate your business and want to make doing business with us always easy, just like
Always Free Returns.
We take pride in the quality of our products and in offering great customer service - our top 2 priorities.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please follow the guidelines detailed below and we will be happy to help you to return your purchase.
- This Warranty is only available for customers in the United States.
- Merchandise can be returned within 90 days.
- Our Free Returns Policy only covers the cost of the product and standard shipping. Expedited shipping charges are not able to be refunded.
- Identity Stronghold warrants our products to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for 90 days from date of purchase.
- This warranty is designed to protect you against defects in materials and workmanship only. *Please be aware that defects are most likely to be discovered during the first 90 days of use.
- Like any product, your Identity Stronghold product will wear over time with normal use.
- This warranty does not cover damage resulting from wear and tear, misuse, or abuse. If you return an item due to these reasons, Identity Stronghold reserves the right to determine replacement of the item.
- All damage and shortage claims should be made within 30 days of delivery. If damaged upon arrival, you have the right to refuse the order.
- Call Online Customer Service at 1-800-610-2770 between the hours of 9AM-5PM EST, Monday through Friday to report damages and obtain a return authorization number.
- A refund will be issued to the original form of payment within 5-7 business days of receiving the returned item at our warehouse.
Our products may have changes from time to time, including design modifications, use of materials and occasional color variations. These changes may or may not be announced and are made to enhance the product or take advantage of production efficiency. These changes will NEVER impact the effectiveness of our products to shield against electronic pickpocketing and your protection.
- Free Shipping is available for orders over $35.
- Free Shipping is only available for customers in the 48 contiguous states.
- Our goal is to get your order to you as fast as possible at a fair price.
- Unless noted on the items description page, all items are in stock.
- We strive to ship all orders placed by 2:00 p.m. EST Monday - Friday the same business day. The only exceptions are holidays or unforeseen circumstances such as a power outage.
- We ship to almost all countries of the world. Simply choose your country from the pull-down when asked during order placement.
- We offer a variety of US Domestic shipping via UPS, United States Postal Service and FedEx.
- After you have entered your shipping address you may select different shipping methods and compare prices.
- For international shipments we always use US Postal Service Priority Mail International which takes 6-10 business days for most countries.
- International shipments may encounter duties, fees, and/or taxes that change regularly based on the country. The end customer will be responsible for paying any of these charges that may be due to their taxing authorities.
- All carriers have a higher than normal turnaround time during the holiday season, which is typically the end of November through early January. Delivery times are estimates and not guarantees.
- We email you an order confirmation and a shipment confirmation with the tracking number. If you selected "do not email" during the checkout process, then we are unable to email confirmation or shipment notices to you.
- Please add @idstronghold.com to your safe sender list to avoid having our emails blocked by your spam/junk mail filters.
Thank you again for your orders and confidence in Identity Stronghold to protect your valuable financial and ID/Access credentials.
- We collect the e-mail address (when given) of consumers that purchase on our Web page, also the name and address, telephone number, payment information (e.g., credit card number and billing address).
- The information we collect is disclosed when legally required to do so, at the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation, to verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing our Website and applicable laws or to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our Website.
- By opting in for Google Customer Reviews, transaction data will be shared with Google in order to have a better understanding of your experience as a valued customer.
- The information we collect is not sold to other companies.
- If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling us at 1-800-610-2770.
- If you supply us with your email or postal address on-line you may receive periodic mailings from us with information on new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know by calling us at 1-800-610-2770, or by e-mailing us at email@example.com.
- Upon request we provide site visitors with access to unique identifier information (e.g., customer number or password) that we maintain about them, transaction information (e.g., dates on which customers made purchases, amounts and types of purchases) that we maintain about them, contact information (e.g., name, address, phone number) that we maintain about them. Consumers can access this information by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Consumers can have their information corrected by sending us an e-mail at email@example.com or by calling us at 1-800-610-2770.
- With respect to security: When we transfer and receive certain types of sensitive information such as financial information, we redirect visitors to a secure server that has an SSL certificate using at least 128-bit encryption.
- We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-610-2770.
About Our Secure Shielding Technology
Thanks to our smart wallet design, even when your rfid wallet is wide open, each card remains protected. Our RFID wallets will shield all contactless credit cards and debit cards as well as passport cards, enhanced drivers licenses, transit cards, HID iClass cards, TWIC cards, PIV cards, CAC cards, LincPass cards and others. For best shielding results, the clear ID slot should be limited to one card only. You can have all your store rewards cards with you when you need them. Carry your health card, insurance card, and auto club cards with you. No need to keep some cards at home; you’ll have room for everything with our fashionable wallets!
Access Card Notice
Why Testing Our Secure RFID Wallets with Your Access Card Is Not a Good Test.
Several customers have reached out to us saying that they have tested their new Secure RFID Wallet with their work ID card and the wallet fails to protect the card. Then they become concerned that their new wallet is not performing as it should.
There are many frequencies of RFID. Our Secure RFID Wallets are designed to protect 13.56MHz and above frequencies which is where credit cards, driver's licenses, passport cards, etc. operate. There is still a large number of building access cards that utilize 125Khz.
Our wallets are not designed to protect work access cards in the 125KHz range. It is a much lower frequency. Think of this like being able to hear the loud bass notes coming from a car that has their radio turned way up.
Our Secure Badgeholder® BloxProx™ items, however, are designed specifically to protect your 125Khz HID access cards. Although there are some other brands of 125Khz cards that cannot be protected.
Rest assured, your Secure Wallet is providing the protection your credit cards, driver's licenses, passport cards require as it is supposed to.
If you would like protection for your 125KHz access card, here is the link for the BloxProx products:
Prop 65 Warning
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.