Gold Standard Secure Sleeves have been made to our exacting specifications for protecting credit or debit cards. One card per sleeve. Choose from a variety of styles. All our RFID blocking sleeves for credit cards are approved under FIPS 201 for protective use by the US Government.
- Holds one ISO7810 ID-1 form-factor contactless Smart Card
- Shields ISO 14443/15693 and EPC Gen 1/Gen 2 contactless smart cards and RFID tags
- Made of high quality advanced paper material
- Unique Gold Interior color
- Weather- and water-resistant (within reason)
- Puncture- and tear-resistant (within reason)
- FIPS 201 Approved under part number IDSH1003-007
- Available to Consumer, Corporate, Government, Financial and Education markets
- Made in U.S.A.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- Access Card Notice
- Prop 65 Warning
Why Testing Our Secure Wallets™ with Your Access Card Is Not a Good Test.
Several customers have reached out to us saying that they have tested their new Secure Wallet with their work access card and the wallet fails to protect the card. Then they become concerned that their new wallet is not performing as it should.
There are many frequencies of RFID. Our Secure Wallets are designed to protect 13.56MHz and above frequencies which is where credit cards, driver's licenses, passport cards, etc. operate. There is still a large number of building access cards that utilize 125Khz.
Our wallets are not designed to protect work access cards in the 125KHz range. It is a much lower frequency. Think of this like being able to hear the loud bass notes coming from a car that has their radio turned way up.
Our Secure Badgeholder® BloxProx™ items, however, are designed specifically to protect your 125Khz HID access cards. Although there are some other brands of 125Khz cards that cannot be protected.
Rest assured, your Secure Wallet is providing the protection your credit cards, driver's licenses, passport cards require as it is supposed to.
If you would like protection for your 125KHz access card, here is the link for the BloxProx products: