In no time you’ll wonder how you ever lived without this RFID Blocking Women's Phone Cross Body/Wristlet. Adjust the cross-body strap to your perfect fit up to 58 inches or remove it entirely and use the wristlet strap instead. Remove both straps and you have a cute phone wallet—very versatile! The large phone pocket fits most phones and was intentionally left unshielded to keep from blocking your phone’s signal and prematurely draining its battery. In addition to securely storing your phone, this cross-body has six credit card slots plus a clear ID window with thumb hole, a full-length billfold and exterior gusseted zippered coin compartment. This cross-body was designed with ease-of-use in mind—you can get to every slot and compartment without ever removing the purse from your person. Your phone stays securely in its pocket even as you open the wallet all the way.
• 6 card slots
• Clear ID slot with thumb hole
• Bifold Clutch/ Wristlet/Cross-Body
• Wristlet Option
• Adjustable cross-body strap up to 58 inches long
• 1 full length pocket for currency
• 1 full length gusseted pocket for phone measuring 6.88 x 3.25 x 1 inch
• Large zippered exterior gusseted change compartment
• Product Dimensions: 6.88 x 3.75 x 1 inches
• Product Weight: 6.27 oz.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Is this leather?
Yes, the Identity Stronghold RFID Blocking Ladies Phone Cross-Body/Wristlet is made with top grain leather.
Will the phone slot on this ladies phone crossbody wristlet accommodate a larger iPhone 8 PLUS?
Yes, the versatile RFID Blocking Ladies Phone Cross-Body Wristlet was designed to fit most phones. Your iPhone 8 Plus will fit easily on its own. If you have a case on your phone, it may or may not fit, depending on the size of your case.
- Access Card Notice
- Prop 65 Warning
- Store Policy
Why Testing Our Secure Wallets™ with Your Access Card Is Not a Good Test.
Several customers have reached out to us saying that they have tested their new Secure Wallet with their work access card and the wallet fails to protect the card. Then they become concerned that their new wallet is not performing as it should.
There are many frequencies of RFID. Our Secure Wallets are designed to protect 13.56MHz and above frequencies which is where credit cards, driver's licenses, passport cards, etc. operate. There is still a large number of building access cards that utilize 125Khz.
Our wallets are not designed to protect work access cards in the 125KHz range. It is a much lower frequency. Think of this like being able to hear the loud bass notes coming from a car that has their radio turned way up.
Our Secure Badgeholder® BloxProx™ items, however, are designed specifically to protect your 125Khz HID access cards. Although there are some other brands of 125Khz cards that cannot be protected.
Rest assured, your Secure Wallet is providing the protection your credit cards, driver's licenses, passport cards require as it is supposed to.
If you would like protection for your 125KHz access card, here is the link for the BloxProx products:
This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel which is known in the state of California to cause cancer. For more information visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
If any of our products just won’t work for you, call 800-610-2770 or email us at email@example.com and let us know and we’ll forward a FREE Return Shipping label, so you can quickly return that product, get a full refund and get the one you REALLY want.
We appreciate your business and want to make doing business with us always easy, just like
Always Free Returns.
We take pride in the quality of our products and in offering great customer service - our top 2 priorities.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please follow the guidelines detailed below and we will be happy to help you to return your purchase.
- This Warranty is only available for customers in the United States.
- Merchandise can be returned within 90 days.
- Identity Stronghold warrants our products to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for 90 days from date of purchase.
- This warranty is designed to protect you against defects in materials and workmanship only. *Please be aware that defects are most likely to be discovered during the first 90 days of use.
- Like any product, your Identity Stronghold product will wear over time with normal use.
- This warranty does not cover damage resulting from wear and tear, misuse, or abuse. If you return an item due to these reasons, Identity Stronghold reserves the right to determine replacement of the item.
- All damage and shortage claims should be made within 30 days of delivery. If damaged upon arrival, you have the right to refuse the order.
- Call Online Customer Service at 1-800-610-2770 between the hours of 9AM-5PM EST, Monday through Friday to report damages and obtain a return authorization number.
- A refund will be issued to the original form of payment within 5-7 business days of receiving the returned item at our warehouse.
Our products may have changes from time to time, including design modifications, use of materials and occasional color variations. These changes may or may not be announced and are made to enhance the product or take advantage of production efficiency. These changes will NEVER impact the effectiveness of our products to shield against electronic pickpocketing and your protection.
- Free Shipping is only available for customers in the 48 contiguous states.
- Our goal is to get your order to you as fast as possible at a fair price.
- Unless noted on the items description page, all items are in stock.
- We strive to ship all orders placed by 2:00 p.m. EST Monday - Friday the same business day. The only exceptions are holidays or unforeseen circumstances such as a power outage.
- We ship to almost all countries of the world. Simply choose your country from the pull-down when asked during order placement.
- We offer a variety of US Domestic shipping via UPS, United States Postal Service and FedEx.
- After you have entered your shipping address you may select different shipping methods and compare prices.
- For international shipments we always use US Postal Service Priority Mail International which takes 6-10 business days for most countries.
- All carriers have a higher than normal turnaround time during the holiday season, which is typically the end of November through early January. Delivery times are estimates and not guarantees.
- We email you an order confirmation and a shipment confirmation with the tracking number. If you selected "do not email" during the checkout process, then we are unable to email confirmation or shipment notices to you.
- Please add @idstronghold.com to your safe sender list to avoid having our emails blocked by your spam/junk mail filters.
Thank you again for your orders and confidence in Identity Stronghold to protect your valuable financial and ID/Access credentials.
- We collect the e-mail address (when given) of consumers that purchase on our Web page, also the name and address, telephone number, payment information (e.g., credit card number and billing address).
- The information we collect is disclosed when legally required to do so, at the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation, to verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing our Website and applicable laws or to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our Website.
- By opting in for Google Customer Reviews, transaction data will be shared with Google in order to have a better understanding of your experience as a valued customer.
- The information we collect is not sold to other companies.
- If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending us an e-mail at the above address, or by calling us at the above telephone number.
- If you supply us with your email or postal address on-line you may receive periodic mailings from us with information on new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know by calling us at the number provided above, or by e-mailing us at the above address.
- Upon request we provide site visitors with access to unique identifier information (e.g., customer number or password) that we maintain about them, transaction information (e.g., dates on which customers made purchases, amounts and types of purchases) that we maintain about them, contact information (e.g., name, address, phone number) that we maintain about them. Consumers can access this information by e-mailing us at the above address, or by writing to us at the above address.
- Consumers can have this information corrected by sending us an e-mail at the above address or by calling us at the above telephone number.
- With respect to security: When we transfer and receive certain types of sensitive information such as financial information, we redirect visitors to a secure server that has an SSL certificate using at least 128-bit encryption.
- We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above addresses or phone number.