|Lite Badge Holder Unit Discount|
|Unit Quantity||1 - 4||5 - 24||25 - 99||100 - 499||500 +|
Please call us 800-610-2770 or email us at Sales@idstronghold.com
for discount pricing tiers!
Many have been asking for this new RFID badge holder and it is finally here! This RFID blocking id holder is a one card version of our enormously popular Duolite ™ holder. The Secure Badgeholder ® Duolite's popularity has dominated the country's dual card holder market for more than a decade. Now the one card version is available at a very competitive price for people who only need to hold and protect a single card. Available in both portrait and landscape versions.
The Secure BadgeHolder® Lite ™ Portrait holds and shields one card and allows the card to be inserted and removed from the top. You do not have to completely remove the card from the holder for it to be read. Simply by sliding the card about halfway out, you can easily present the card to the reader with one hand, which won't slow down throughput in PACS.
The clip on the top of the badge holder is designed to attach a lanyard or a retractable badge reel.
Our secure badge holders are made of extremely durable polycarbonate. The state of the art unique open face design keeps cards locked in to prevent card loss, yet allows easy access to remove them when necessary. Other holders on the market cover the face of the card, keeping debris and liquid trapped inside which can damage the card. Closed holders also make removing the card for reading and displaying it difficult.
The perfect choice for TWIC, HSPD-12 PIV, CAC, HID iClass, LincPass, and other RFID enabled cards. Don't risk identity theft, invasion of privacy, tracking, or even card cloning. Always keep your contactless cards in a shielded Secure Badge holder.
If you are looking to shield an HID prox card that operates at a lower 125Khz frequency, please use our BloxProx™ version which also shields 125Khz HID prox cards. Click here to see that product.
- Holds 1 ISO7810 ID-1 form factor (standard credit card size) contactless smart cards
- Shields RFID chips in cards from being read without permission
- Open face design allows for clear visual inspection of cards while in the holder
- Open face design won't cause abrasion to the card and trap in dirt and liquids like other holders.
- Ergonomic design allows the user to present card to reader with one hand without entirely removing the card from holder
- User can easily remove cards from the holder with one hand
- Shields ISO 14443/15693 and EPC Gen 1/Gen 2 contactless smart cards and RFID tags
- Shields cards operating at 13.56mhz and higher
- Physically protects card, weather- and water-resistant
- Molded and assembled in the USA
- Available in multiple colors
- Dimensions: 4" x 2-3/8" X 5/16"
About Our ID Badge Holders
An RFID-blocking badge holder is a good idea if you carry any kind of access card to get into your workplace. But how do you know whether a certain product really protects your identification, and which badge holder is best? One simple way to ensure you get proper protection is to look for products that meet the GSA’s FIPS 201 standards. The GSA, or General Services Administration, is a government agency that provides support to a variety of other federal agencies. Their FIPS (Federal Information Processing Standards) standards outline requirements for government IDs, such as badges, to maintain the security of government information and property. If your badge holder meets FIPS requirements, it’s safe enough for government employees who have secret security clearances. So you can be confident that it’s adequate for your workplace access card.
What badge holders meet the GSA’s FIPS standards?
All ID Stronghold badge holders are FIPS 201 approved. In fact, no other manufacturer provides more RFID-blocking badge holders to the U.S. government than ID Stronghold.
What other qualities should I look for in an RFID badge holder?
Security is the main concern with RFID-blocking technology, but it’s not the only thing that matters. A good badge holder also ensures that your access card works when you need it, and does so in a way that’s convenient.
An open face is another must-have. With some products, your badge/identification is inside or behind a clear plastic covering. This can be problematic in a couple of ways. First, dust and dirt can coat the plastic, obscuring the face of the card. An RFID scanner will still be able to read your badge, but security officers won’t be. If your employer needs to verify your identity with a visual inspection, you’ll have to take the badge out of the holder. An open face prevents this kind of hassle. The second reason to get an open face holder is that some organizations actually don’t permit you to enter their facilities unless they can see your badge directly. That means no plastic cover of any kind between a security officer’s eyes and your identification. It’s similar to state laws that require you to remove your driver’s license so a cashier can look at it directly before selling you alcohol. It might seem silly, but it allows security personnel to closely scrutinize IDs and more easily spot fakes.
You may want to consider a few other features when shopping for an RFID badge holder. The first is material. A strong, hard plastic is best. ID Stronghold badge holders are made of durable polycarbonate. Cheap products use polystyrene, which is thinner and much more brittle.
Also, look for a top-loading badge holder vs bottom-loading, this will prevent your ID from falling out whenever you need to open the holder. Finally, a good product has a strong attachment point. Breaking the lanyard away from the badge holder should require a lot of force—more than you’ll put on it during everyday use.
ID Stronghold badge holders have you covered.
Like many of the best products, ID Stronghold badge holders are designed and assembled in the U.S.A. Excellent materials, convenient card access, an open face design, and FIPS approval mean that an ID Stronghold badge holder is a great choice.
Prop 65 Warning
Always Free Returns
If any of our products just won’t work for you, call 800-610-2770 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know and we’ll forward a FREE Return Shipping label, so you can quickly return that product, get a full refund and get the one you REALLY want.
We appreciate your business and want to make doing business with us always easy, just like
Always Free Returns.
We take pride in the quality of our products and in offering great customer service - our top 2 priorities.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please follow the guidelines detailed below and we will be happy to help you to return your purchase.
- This Warranty is only available for customers in the United States.
- Merchandise can be returned within 90 days.
- Identity Stronghold warrants our products to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for 90 days from date of purchase.
- This warranty is designed to protect you against defects in materials and workmanship only. *Please be aware that defects are most likely to be discovered during the first 90 days of use.
- Like any product, your Identity Stronghold product will wear over time with normal use.
- This warranty does not cover damage resulting from wear and tear, misuse, or abuse. If you return an item due to these reasons, Identity Stronghold reserves the right to determine replacement of the item.
- All damage and shortage claims should be made within 30 days of delivery. If damaged upon arrival, you have the right to refuse the order.
- Call Online Customer Service at 1-800-610-2770 between the hours of 9AM-5PM EST, Monday through Friday to report damages and obtain a return authorization number.
- A refund will be issued to the original form of payment within 5-7 business days of receiving the returned item at our warehouse.
Our products may have changes from time to time, including design modifications, use of materials and occasional color variations. These changes may or may not be announced and are made to enhance the product or take advantage of production efficiency. These changes will NEVER impact the effectiveness of our products to shield against electronic pickpocketing and your protection.
- Free Shipping is available for orders over $35.
- Free Shipping is only available for customers in the 48 contiguous states.
- Our goal is to get your order to you as fast as possible at a fair price.
- Unless noted on the items description page, all items are in stock.
- We strive to ship all orders placed by 2:00 p.m. EST Monday - Friday the same business day. The only exceptions are holidays or unforeseen circumstances such as a power outage.
- We ship to almost all countries of the world. Simply choose your country from the pull-down when asked during order placement.
- We offer a variety of US Domestic shipping via UPS, United States Postal Service and FedEx.
- After you have entered your shipping address you may select different shipping methods and compare prices.
- For international shipments we always use US Postal Service Priority Mail International which takes 6-10 business days for most countries.
- All carriers have a higher than normal turnaround time during the holiday season, which is typically the end of November through early January. Delivery times are estimates and not guarantees.
- We email you an order confirmation and a shipment confirmation with the tracking number. If you selected "do not email" during the checkout process, then we are unable to email confirmation or shipment notices to you.
- Please add @idstronghold.com to your safe sender list to avoid having our emails blocked by your spam/junk mail filters.
Thank you again for your orders and confidence in Identity Stronghold to protect your valuable financial and ID/Access credentials.
- We collect the e-mail address (when given) of consumers that purchase on our Web page, also the name and address, telephone number, payment information (e.g., credit card number and billing address).
- The information we collect is disclosed when legally required to do so, at the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation, to verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing our Website and applicable laws or to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our Website.
- By opting in for Google Customer Reviews, transaction data will be shared with Google in order to have a better understanding of your experience as a valued customer.
- The information we collect is not sold to other companies.
- If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending us an e-mail at email@example.com, or by calling us at 1-800-610-2770.
- If you supply us with your email or postal address on-line you may receive periodic mailings from us with information on new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know by calling us at 1-800-610-2770, or by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Upon request we provide site visitors with access to unique identifier information (e.g., customer number or password) that we maintain about them, transaction information (e.g., dates on which customers made purchases, amounts and types of purchases) that we maintain about them, contact information (e.g., name, address, phone number) that we maintain about them. Consumers can access this information by e-mailing us at email@example.com.
- Consumers can have their information corrected by sending us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us at 1-800-610-2770.
- With respect to security: When we transfer and receive certain types of sensitive information such as financial information, we redirect visitors to a secure server that has an SSL certificate using at least 128-bit encryption.
- We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at email@example.com or 1-800-610-2770.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.