BloxProx Lite Landscape – Protect your ID or ACCESS card, with 125Khz chip while also providing protection for 13.56Mhz Access and Id cards.Before now, blocking 125Khz was almost impossible. But now with BloxProx Lite Landscape, 125Khz CAN be protected and buildings secured as never before. Secure your buildings now, protect your employees, plans, and inventories from smart industrial thieves or disgruntled employees.
- Light and compact RFID blocking cards
- Vertical badge holders are available in four (4) colors
- Made of super strong co-polyester for extended performance
- 100% Made in the USA
- Dimensions: 4-1/2” x 2-3/4”
- Holds one ISO7810 ID-1 form-factor contactless Smart Card
- Shields ISO 14443/15693 and EPC Gen 1/Gen 2 contactless smart cards and RFID tags with chips at 13.56Mhz.
- Blocks RFID chips in cards from being read without permission
- FIPS 201 approval applied for as an electromagnetically opaque sleeve
- Ergonomic design allows user to present card to reader w/one hand without removing the card
- User can easily insert and remove card from holder with one hand
- Holds one ISO7810 ID-1 form factor contactless smart card
Holds and protects:
Older "prox" cards, HID 125 khz. Includes: ProxCard II, ISOProx II, DuoProx II, Smart ISOProx II, Smart DuoProxII, ProxCard Plus
Does NOT Protect:
Indala FlexISO, FLexCard, FLex Tag
HID Clam Shell Cards (thicker, beveled edge)
Our RFID Secure Badgeholders will shield all contactless credit and debit cards as well as passport cards, enhanced drivers licenses, transit cards, HID iClass cards, TWIC cards, PIV cards, CAC cards, LincPass cards and others.
Identity Stronghold is committed to helping you keep your identity safe.
We started the RFID protection industry in 2006. We continue to lead this industry by creatively applying shielding technology to a variety of products that block radio waves and thereby prevent thieves from remotely accessing your private information (including your complete credit and debit account numbers).
Beware of imitations that aren't made by Identity Stronghold. We have tested many of those knock-offs in-house and they've failed to shield effectively. In fact, some knock-offs actually include documentation admitting they are not 100% effective.
You can be sure you are protected when you use Identity Stronghold RFID blocking products.
Some older building access cards that operate at 125Khz may only be blocked by our Blox Prox Badgeholders. Click Here for more information on which cards are vulnerable.