**Ordering more than 1000? Call for more pricing tiers!**
BloxProx Lite Landscape – Protect your ID or ACCESS card, with 125Khz chip while also providing protection for 13.56Mhz Access and Id cards.Before now, blocking 125Khz was almost impossible. But now with BloxProx Lite Landscape, 125Khz CAN be protected and buildings secured as never before. Secure your buildings now, protect your employees, plans, and inventories from smart industrial thieves or disgruntled employees.
- Light and compact RFID blocking cards
- Vertical badge holders are available in four (4) colors
- Made of super strong co-polyester for extended performance
- Molded and assembled in the USA
- Dimensions: 4-1/2” x 2-3/4”
- Holds one ISO7810 ID-1 form-factor contactless Smart Card
- Shields ISO 14443/15693 and EPC Gen 1/Gen 2 contactless smart cards and RFID tags with chips at 13.56Mhz.
- Blocks RFID chips in cards from being read without permission
- FIPS 201 approval applied for as an electromagnetically opaque sleeve
- Ergonomic design allows user to present card to reader w/one hand without removing the card
- User can easily insert and remove card from holder with one hand
- Holds one ISO7810 ID-1 form factor contactless smart card
Holds and protects:
Older "prox" cards, HID 125 khz. Includes: ProxCard II, ISOProx II, DuoProx II, Smart ISOProx II, Smart DuoProxII, ProxCard Plus
Does NOT Protect:
Indala FlexISO, FLexCard, FLex Tag
HID Clam Shell Cards (thicker, beveled edge)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- Access Card Notice
- Prop 65 Warning
Why Testing Our Secure Wallets™ with Your Access Card Is Not a Good Test.
Several customers have reached out to us saying that they have tested their new Secure Wallet with their work access card and the wallet fails to protect the card. Then they become concerned that their new wallet is not performing as it should.
There are many frequencies of RFID. Our Secure Wallets are designed to protect 13.56MHz and above frequencies which is where credit cards, driver's licenses, passport cards, etc. operate. There is still a large number of building access cards that utilize 125Khz.
Our wallets are not designed to protect work access cards in the 125KHz range. It is a much lower frequency. Think of this like being able to hear the loud bass notes coming from a car that has their radio turned way up.
Our Secure Badgeholder® BloxProx™ items, however, are designed specifically to protect your 125Khz HID access cards. Although there are some other brands of 125Khz cards that cannot be protected.
Rest assured, your Secure Wallet is providing the protection your credit cards, driver's licenses, passport cards require as it is supposed to.
If you would like protection for your 125KHz access card, here is the link for the BloxProx products: