The Secure Badgeholder® Classic is designed to hold and shield one card. Our Squeeze to Read technology allows the card to be read by simply squeezing the tabs at the top. Release the tabs and the card is shielded again. Perfect when your hands are full, or when you are wearing gloves!
Our Secure Badgeholders are made of extremely durable polycarbonate. The springs are stainless steel, ideal for salt-water environments. Insert and remove your card from the top. The state of the art unique open face design keeps the card locked-in to prevent loss, yet allows easy access to remove the card when necessary. Other holders on the market cover the face of the card keeping debris and liquid trapped inside, which can damage the card.
Shields a single ISO7810 ID-1 form factor (credit card size) TWIC, PIV, CAC, or other identification card. The Secure Badgeholder from Identity Stronghold meets the FIPS-201 requirements for an electromagnetically opaque sleeve. It provides a barrier to invasive or unwanted communications with the card and puts the user in control of where and when the card is read. The perfect choice for TWIC, HSPD-12 PIV, CAC, HID iClass, LincPass and other RFID enabled cards. Don't risk identity theft, invasion of privacy, tracking, or even card cloning. Always keep your contactless cards in a shielded Secure Badgeholder.
- Holds 1 ISO7810 ID-1 form factor (standard credit card size) contactless smart card
- Blocks RFID chips in cards from being read without permission
- Ergonomic design allows user to present card to reader with one hand without removing the card
- User can easily insert and remove card from holder with one hand
- Holds one ISO7810 ID-1 form factor contactless smart card
- Shields ISO 14443/15693 and EPC Gen 1/Gen 2 contactless smart cards and RFID tags
- Physically protects card, weather- and water-resistant
- Molded and assembled in the USA
- Available in multiple colors
- Badgeholder Dimensions: 4-1/2" x 2-3/4"
- Lanyard Dimensions: 36 inch ( 914mm ) long lanyard. 3/8" inch( 10mm )
- 33" nylon secure ID badge reel
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- Access Card Notice
- Prop 65 Warning
Why Testing Our Secure Wallets™ with Your Access Card Is Not a Good Test.
Several customers have reached out to us saying that they have tested their new Secure Wallet with their work access card and the wallet fails to protect the card. Then they become concerned that their new wallet is not performing as it should.
There are many frequencies of RFID. Our Secure Wallets are designed to protect 13.56MHz and above frequencies which is where credit cards, driver's licenses, passport cards, etc. operate. There is still a large number of building access cards that utilize 125Khz.
Our wallets are not designed to protect work access cards in the 125KHz range. It is a much lower frequency. Think of this like being able to hear the loud bass notes coming from a car that has their radio turned way up.
Our Secure Badgeholder® BloxProx™ items, however, are designed specifically to protect your 125Khz HID access cards. Although there are some other brands of 125Khz cards that cannot be protected.
Rest assured, your Secure Wallet is providing the protection your credit cards, driver's licenses, passport cards require as it is supposed to.
If you would like protection for your 125KHz access card, here is the link for the BloxProx products: