Secure Badge Holder Classic Vertical 1 Card Holder
(IDSH1004-001b) Product Specs
- 90 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Product SKU: IDSH1004-001b
- ID Stronghold Secure Badgeholder® Brand
- Molded and assembled in the USA
- FIPS 201 approved as an electromagnetically opaque sleeve
- Holds 1 ISO7810 ID-1 form factor (standard credit card size) contactless smart card
- Blocks RFID chips in cards from being read without permission
- Ergonomic design allows the user to present card to reader with one hand without removing the card
- User can easily insert and remove the card from the holder with one hand
- Holds one ISO7810 ID-1 form-factor contactless smart card
- Shields ISO 14443/15693 and EPC Gen 1/Gen 2 contactless smart cards and RFID tags
- Shields cards operating at 13.56mhz and higher
- Physically protects card, weather- and water-resistant
- Available in multiple colors
- Dimensions: 4-1/2" x 2-3/4"
The Secure Badgeholder® Classic is a vertical badge holder designed to hold and shield one ID card. Our Squeeze to Read technology allows the card to be read by simply squeezing the tabs at the top. Release the tabs and the card is shielded again. Perfect when your hands are full, or when you are wearing gloves!
This rugged badge holder is made of extremely durable polycarbonate. The springs are stainless steel, ideal for salt-water environments. Insert and remove your card from the top. The state of the art unique open face design keeps the card locked-in to prevent card loss, yet allows easy access to remove the card when necessary. Other badge holders on the market cover the face of the card keeping debris and liquid trapped inside, which can damage the card.
Shields a single ISO7810 ID-1 form factor (credit card size) TWIC, PIV, CAC, or other identification cards. The Secure Badge Holder Classic from Identity Stronghold meets GSA FIPS-201 requirements for an electromagnetically opaque sleeve. It provides a barrier to invasive or unwanted communications with the card and puts the user in control of where and when the card is read. The perfect choice for TWIC, HSPD-12 PIV, CAC, HID iClass, LincPass, and other RFID enabled cards. Don't risk identity theft, invasion of privacy, tracking, or even card cloning. Always keep your contactless cards in a shielded Secure Badge Holder.
If you are looking to shield an HID prox card which operates at a lower 125khz frequency please use our BloxProx(tm) version which also shields 125khz HID prox cards. Click here to see that product.
Always Free Returns
If any of our products just won’t work for you, call 800-610-2770 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know and we’ll forward a FREE Return Shipping label, so you can quickly return that product, get a full refund and get the one you REALLY want.
We appreciate your business and want to make doing business with us always easy, just like
Always Free Returns.
We take pride in the quality of our products and in offering great customer service - our top 2 priorities.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please follow the guidelines detailed below and we will be happy to help you to return your purchase.
- This Warranty is only available for customers in the United States.
- Merchandise can be returned within 90 days.
- Our Free Returns Policy only covers the cost of the product and standard shipping. Expedited shipping charges are not able to be refunded.
- Identity Stronghold warrants our products to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for 90 days from date of purchase.
- This warranty is designed to protect you against defects in materials and workmanship only. *Please be aware that defects are most likely to be discovered during the first 90 days of use.
- Like any product, your Identity Stronghold product will wear over time with normal use.
- This warranty does not cover damage resulting from wear and tear, misuse, or abuse. If you return an item due to these reasons, Identity Stronghold reserves the right to determine replacement of the item.
- All damage and shortage claims should be made within 30 days of delivery. If damaged upon arrival, you have the right to refuse the order.
- Call Online Customer Service at 1-800-610-2770 between the hours of 9AM-5PM EST, Monday through Friday to report damages and obtain a return authorization number.
- A refund will be issued to the original form of payment within 5-7 business days of receiving the returned item at our warehouse.
Our products may have changes from time to time, including design modifications, use of materials and occasional color variations. These changes may or may not be announced and are made to enhance the product or take advantage of production efficiency. These changes will NEVER impact the effectiveness of our products to shield against electronic pickpocketing and your protection.
- Free Shipping is available for orders over $35.
- Free Shipping is only available for retail customers in the 48 contiguous states.
- Our goal is to get your order to you as fast as possible at a fair price.
- Unless noted on the items description page, all items are in stock.
- We strive to ship all orders placed by 2:00 p.m. EST Monday - Friday the same business day. The only exceptions are holidays or unforeseen circumstances such as a power outage.
- We ship to almost all countries of the world. Simply choose your country from the pull-down when asked during order placement.
- We offer a variety of US Domestic shipping via UPS, United States Postal Service and FedEx.
- After you have entered your shipping address you may select different shipping methods and compare prices.
- For international shipments we always use US Postal Service Priority Mail International which takes 6-10 business days for most countries.
- International shipments may encounter duties, fees, and/or taxes that change regularly based on the country. The end customer will be responsible for paying any of these charges that may be due to their taxing authorities.
- All carriers have a higher than normal turnaround time during the holiday season, which is typically the end of November through early January. Delivery times are estimates and not guarantees.
- We email you an order confirmation and a shipment confirmation with the tracking number. If you selected "do not email" during the checkout process, then we are unable to email confirmation or shipment notices to you.
- Please add @idstronghold.com to your safe sender list to avoid having our emails blocked by your spam/junk mail filters.
Thank you again for your orders and confidence in Identity Stronghold to protect your valuable financial and ID/Access credentials.
- We collect the e-mail address (when given) of consumers that purchase on our Web page, also the name and address, telephone number, payment information (e.g., credit card number and billing address).
- The information we collect is disclosed when legally required to do so, at the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation, to verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing our Website and applicable laws or to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our Website.
- By opting in for Google Customer Reviews, transaction data will be shared with Google in order to have a better understanding of your experience as a valued customer.
- The information we collect is not sold to other companies.
- If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending us an e-mail at email@example.com, or by calling us at 1-800-610-2770.
- If you supply us with your email or postal address on-line you may receive periodic mailings from us with information on new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know by calling us at 1-800-610-2770, or by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Upon request we provide site visitors with access to unique identifier information (e.g., customer number or password) that we maintain about them, transaction information (e.g., dates on which customers made purchases, amounts and types of purchases) that we maintain about them, contact information (e.g., name, address, phone number) that we maintain about them. Consumers can access this information by e-mailing us at email@example.com.
- Consumers can have their information corrected by sending us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us at 1-800-610-2770.
- With respect to security: When we transfer and receive certain types of sensitive information such as financial information, we redirect visitors to a secure server that has an SSL certificate using at least 128-bit encryption.
- We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at email@example.com or 1-800-610-2770.
About Our Secure Shielding Technology
Thanks to our smart wallet design, even when your rfid wallet is wide open, each card remains protected. Our RFID wallets will shield all contactless credit cards and debit cards as well as passport cards, enhanced drivers licenses, transit cards, HID iClass cards, TWIC cards, PIV cards, CAC cards, LincPass cards and others. For best shielding results, the clear ID slot should be limited to one card only. You can have all your store rewards cards with you when you need them. Carry your health card, insurance card, and auto club cards with you. No need to keep some cards at home; you’ll have room for everything with our fashionable wallets!
Prop 65 Warning
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Is there a discount if I purchase more than 50 of SKU: IDSH1004-001B-Clr?
Yes, just add the desired quantity to your shopping cart and the discount will be applied automatically.
For large orders, you'll need to speak with one of our customer service representatives who can give you a quote and take your order over the phone. Please give us a call at 1-800-610-2770 to receive your discount today.