The name says it all. The Gold Standard Secure Sleeve offers phenomenal protection, and it also shows off its protection in bright, golden interior color. Credit card protective sleeve meets GSA FIPS 201 requirements for preventing the reading of contactless RFID chips. This great-looking RFID blocker sleeve is built from the ground up to provide the best in protection: outside with its moisture-resistant structure and printing capabilities, and inside with its RFID blocking properties and physical card protection.
It's one of many Identity Stronghold Original Products.
Gold Standard™. The Name Says it All™.
- 8 RFID blocking credit card sleeves
- FIPS 201 Approved under part number IDSH1003-007
- Distinctive Gold-colored shielding material is sandwiched between two layers of polyfilm for strength and moisture retardation.
- Card lays on polyfilm, so no shielding material residue ever gets on card, and shielding material is protected from scratching from repeated use.
- Holds one ISO7810 ID-1 form-factor contactless Smart Card
- Shields ISO 14443/15693 and EPC Gen 1/Gen 2 contactless smart cards and RFID tags
- Weather- and water-resistant
- Puncture- and tear-resistant
- Available to Consumer, Corporate, Government, Financial and Education markets
- Custom printing available
- Dimensions: 3-1/2" x 2-1/4"
About Our Secure Shielding Technology
Thanks to our smart wallet design, even when your rfid wallet is wide open, each card remains protected. Our RFID wallets will shield all contactless credit cards and debit cards as well as passport cards, enhanced drivers licenses, transit cards, HID iClass cards, TWIC cards, PIV cards, CAC cards, LincPass cards and others. For best shielding results, the clear ID slot should be limited to one card only. You can have all your store rewards cards with you when you need them. Carry your health card, insurance card, and auto club cards with you. No need to keep some cards at home; you’ll have room for everything with our fashionable wallets!
Access Card Notice
Why Testing Our Secure RFID Wallets with Your Access Card Is Not a Good Test.
Several customers have reached out to us saying that they have tested their new Secure RFID Wallet with their work ID card and the wallet fails to protect the card. Then they become concerned that their new wallet is not performing as it should.
There are many frequencies of RFID. Our Secure RFID Wallets are designed to protect 13.56MHz and above frequencies which is where credit cards, driver's licenses, passport cards, etc. operate. There is still a large number of building access cards that utilize 125Khz.
Our wallets are not designed to protect work access cards in the 125KHz range. It is a much lower frequency. Think of this like being able to hear the loud bass notes coming from a car that has their radio turned way up.
Our Secure Badgeholder® BloxProx™ items, however, are designed specifically to protect your 125Khz HID access cards. Although there are some other brands of 125Khz cards that cannot be protected.
Rest assured, your Secure Wallet is providing the protection your credit cards, driver's licenses, passport cards require as it is supposed to.
If you would like protection for your 125KHz access card, here is the link for the BloxProx products:
Prop 65 Warning
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.