|Genesis Badge Holder Unit Discount|
|Unit Quantity||1 - 4||5 - 24||25 - 99||100 - 499||500 +|
Please call us 800-610-2770 or email us at Sales@idstronghold.com
for additional pricing tiers!
🗽Made in the USA
🧲 Magnetic Holder* - No lanyard or reel needed. This ID holder can still work with both but why would you need it to?
🔒 Completely shields HF (high frequency) and UHF (Ultra High Frequency) cards.
💵 We are so sure you'll love this state-of-the-art design that we stand behind it with a 90-day satisfaction money-back guarantee.
💨 Wind Resistant - No more bouncing and spinning of your ID and say goodbye to it blowing in the wind. The magnets make this holder stays where you put it!
✅ This ID holder can hold cards in either portrait or landscape orientation.
🔲 holds thin or thick beveled edge cards.
💻 You can still insert your card into your computer while in the attachment clip.
🌊 It's water-resistant and durable and washable (disinfect COVID-19)
💪 Strong Lightweight aluminum and stainless steel construction provide long-lasting use.
📡 Reduces LF (low frequency) 125khz card read range by over 90%.
New state of the art patent-pending magnetically attached cardholder.
Say goodbye to lanyards and badge reels! Identity Stronghold's brand new Secure Badgeholder® Genesis™ eliminates the need for either. Using powerful rare earth neodymium magnets, this badge holder will soon change the landscape for corporate ID holders.
Our new badge holder shields your contactless, RFID-enabled, wave-to-enter ID cards while the card is held magnetically to the base on your shirt, pocket, or jacket. A simple grasp and tilt is all that is necessary to remove the ID card from its protection base and allows you to wave it near the door reader or parking lot gate. Then simply bring the card back near the base and the magnets take over directing your badge to the perfect spot on the base.
The base also uses the same rare earth magnets to attach to your clothing. No pinholes, loops, lanyards, or reels needed. A magnetic strap goes behind your clothing which securely holds the base in place. Imagine not having your ID card blowing in your face every time you walk in a stiff breeze. Also the card will always be facing the correct direction. Security personnel will appreciate this.
The Genesis is also the first badge holder to hold and shield all popular badge types.
If you have the thicker beveled edge clamshell card, no problem. If you have a thin flat card, no problem. If you have a 13.56mhz US Government PIV ID card, no problem. If you have a 125khz Prox Card, no problem.
All 13.56mhz cards are completely blocked at any range from scanning and cloning. If you have a 125khz card, the read range is reduced by over 90%.
Sure this badge holder is more expensive than our other holders, but it is likely the last badge holder you will ever need due to its all-metal durability.
*Pacemaker warning: We advise against anyone with a pacemaker wearing these holders. Use one of our other high-quality badge holders.
*Magnets and Children warning: Magnets can be very dangerous and even life threatening if swallowed. Please keep you Genesis badge holder away from small children.
Genesis Instructional Video
Always Free Returns
If any of our products just won’t work for you, call 800-610-2770 or email us at email@example.com and let us know and we’ll forward a FREE Return Shipping label, so you can quickly return that product, get a full refund and get the one you REALLY want.
We appreciate your business and want to make doing business with us always easy, just like
Always Free Returns.
We take pride in the quality of our products and in offering great customer service - our top 2 priorities.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please follow the guidelines detailed below and we will be happy to help you to return your purchase.
- This Warranty is only available for customers in the United States.
- Merchandise can be returned within 90 days.
- Identity Stronghold warrants our products to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for 90 days from date of purchase.
- This warranty is designed to protect you against defects in materials and workmanship only. *Please be aware that defects are most likely to be discovered during the first 90 days of use.
- Like any product, your Identity Stronghold product will wear over time with normal use.
- This warranty does not cover damage resulting from wear and tear, misuse, or abuse. If you return an item due to these reasons, Identity Stronghold reserves the right to determine replacement of the item.
- All damage and shortage claims should be made within 30 days of delivery. If damaged upon arrival, you have the right to refuse the order.
- Call Online Customer Service at 1-800-610-2770 between the hours of 9AM-5PM EST, Monday through Friday to report damages and obtain a return authorization number.
- A refund will be issued to the original form of payment within 5-7 business days of receiving the returned item at our warehouse.
Our products may have changes from time to time, including design modifications, use of materials and occasional color variations. These changes may or may not be announced and are made to enhance the product or take advantage of production efficiency. These changes will NEVER impact the effectiveness of our products to shield against electronic pickpocketing and your protection.
- Free Shipping is available for orders over $35.
- Free Shipping is only available for customers in the 48 contiguous states.
- Our goal is to get your order to you as fast as possible at a fair price.
- Unless noted on the items description page, all items are in stock.
- We strive to ship all orders placed by 2:00 p.m. EST Monday - Friday the same business day. The only exceptions are holidays or unforeseen circumstances such as a power outage.
- We ship to almost all countries of the world. Simply choose your country from the pull-down when asked during order placement.
- We offer a variety of US Domestic shipping via UPS, United States Postal Service and FedEx.
- After you have entered your shipping address you may select different shipping methods and compare prices.
- For international shipments we always use US Postal Service Priority Mail International which takes 6-10 business days for most countries.
- All carriers have a higher than normal turnaround time during the holiday season, which is typically the end of November through early January. Delivery times are estimates and not guarantees.
- We email you an order confirmation and a shipment confirmation with the tracking number. If you selected "do not email" during the checkout process, then we are unable to email confirmation or shipment notices to you.
- Please add @idstronghold.com to your safe sender list to avoid having our emails blocked by your spam/junk mail filters.
Thank you again for your orders and confidence in Identity Stronghold to protect your valuable financial and ID/Access credentials.
- We collect the e-mail address (when given) of consumers that purchase on our Web page, also the name and address, telephone number, payment information (e.g., credit card number and billing address).
- The information we collect is disclosed when legally required to do so, at the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation, to verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing our Website and applicable laws or to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our Website.
- By opting in for Google Customer Reviews, transaction data will be shared with Google in order to have a better understanding of your experience as a valued customer.
- The information we collect is not sold to other companies.
- If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling us at 1-800-610-2770.
- If you supply us with your email or postal address on-line you may receive periodic mailings from us with information on new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know by calling us at 1-800-610-2770, or by e-mailing us at email@example.com.
- Upon request we provide site visitors with access to unique identifier information (e.g., customer number or password) that we maintain about them, transaction information (e.g., dates on which customers made purchases, amounts and types of purchases) that we maintain about them, contact information (e.g., name, address, phone number) that we maintain about them. Consumers can access this information by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Consumers can have their information corrected by sending us an e-mail at email@example.com or by calling us at 1-800-610-2770.
- With respect to security: When we transfer and receive certain types of sensitive information such as financial information, we redirect visitors to a secure server that has an SSL certificate using at least 128-bit encryption.
- We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-610-2770.
Prop 65 Warning
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.