|Genesis Badge Holder Unit Discount|
|Unit Quantity||1 - 4||5 - 24||25 - 99||100 +|
Please call us 800-610-2770 or email us at Sales@idstronghold.com
for additional pricing tiers!
RFID Secure Badge Holder Genesis™ with BloxProx™
(IDSH1701) Product Specs
- Made in the USA. US Patent #11,412,825.
- 90 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Product SKU: IDSH1701
- ID Stronghold Secure Badgeholder® Brand
- Magnetic Holder* - No lanyard or reel needed. This ID holder can still work with both, but why would you need it to?
- Completely shields HF (high frequency) and UHF (Ultra High Frequency) cards.
- We are so sure you'll love this state-of-the-art design that we stand behind it with a 90-day satisfaction money-back guarantee.
- Wind Resistant - No more bouncing and spinning of your ID and say goodbye to it blowing in the wind. The magnets make this holder stay where you put it!
- This ID holder can hold cards in either portrait or landscape orientation.
- Holds thin or thick beveled edge cards. If you have a thick beveled edge clamshell card, the beveled side must face forward. Future versions will accommodate beveled-edged cards facing either way.
- You can still insert your card into your computer while in the attachment clip.
- It's water-resistant and durable and washable (disinfect COVID-19)
- Strong Lightweight aluminum and stainless steel construction provide long-lasting use.
- Reduces LF (low frequency) 125khz card read range by over 90%.
- New state of the art patent-pending magnetically attached cardholder.
Say goodbye to lanyards and badge reels! Identity Stronghold's brand new Secure Badgeholder® Genesis™ eliminates the need for either. Using powerful rare earth neodymium magnets, this badge holder will soon change the landscape for corporate ID holders.
Our new badge holder shields your contactless, RFID-enabled, wave-to-enter ID cards while the card is held magnetically to the base on your shirt, pocket, or jacket. We recommend attaching the holder above the waist if you work in a rugged environment where it could get knocked off. A simple grasp and tilt is all that is necessary to remove the ID card from its protection base and allows you to wave it near the door reader or parking lot gate. Then simply bring the card back near the base and the magnets take over directing your badge to the perfect spot on the base.
The base also uses the same rare earth magnets to attach to your clothing. No pinholes, loops, lanyards, or reels needed. A magnetic strap goes behind your clothing which securely holds the base in place. Imagine not having your ID card blowing in your face every time you walk in a stiff breeze. Also the card will always be facing the correct direction. Security personnel will appreciate this.
The Genesis is also the first badge holder to hold and shield all popular badge types.
If you have the thicker beveled edge clamshell card, no problem. If you have a thin flat card, no problem. If you have a 13.56mhz US Government PIV ID card, no problem. If you have a 125khz Prox Card, no problem. If you have a thick beveled edge card, the beveled side must face forward. Future versions will accommodate beveled edged cards facing either way.
All 13.56mhz cards are completely blocked at any range from scanning and cloning. If you have a 125khz card, the read range is reduced by over 90%.
Sure this badge holder is more expensive than our other holders, but it is likely the last badge holder you will ever need due to its all-metal durability.
*Pacemaker warning: We advise against anyone with a pacemaker wearing these holders. Use one of our other high-quality badge holders.
*Magnets and Children warning: Magnets can be very dangerous and even life threatening if swallowed. Please keep you Genesis badge holder away from small children.
Genesis Instructional Video
Prop 65 Warning
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.